About photography
As you know, photography has not passed the line of being a hobby for me. I tried it as a job for a very short period of my life in the past. That experience was quite different from my expectations but that's another topic to talk about later.
Could photography be art? Could we describe photography as an art?
These look like similar questions but deep down, they're not. Also a lot of people have already discussed these. That's why at this point I'll talk from my side. According to me, we need to think that we're taking photos for what. I take photos to freeze moments that I enjoy seeing. So I am taking and sharing what my eyes catch. Eventually I don't think this makes my photos art or me an artist. Do I need a title like artist? And is it really important?
Thinking about is this art or not is completely unnecessary. There is no reason to put it into a box. We need to feel free in our minds when we are taking a photo.
Just take the shot and look around for another view. This principle will be enough.
Comments
Post a Comment