Meeting Metal Music

Every person takes some habits from their environment and this is a well known fact. Usually this environment starts with the family. If we look more closely at the family, siblings -espacially older ones- are more effective than parents about that.

So, my story begins with my older brother’s complicated music taste. Instead of complicated, colourful can be more proper to define actually. It was really colourful because I remember that he used to compose hip-hop songs with his homies and meanwhile he was listening Rammstein from Germany and Kıvırcık Ali from dry steppes of Anatolia. Thus he showed me all kind of music taste in the same time.

Days and years passed. One hot day of summer, I was laying on the ground, boring and thinking about new tactics to defeat the Mongols in Medieval II Total war. Suddenly, music which includes drums and electric guitars comes loudly to my ear. I felt like I had found a treasure. It was a new single by Pentagram. Before that I had been listening Disturbed or Metallica, but discovering Pentagram became a milestone for my main music taste. I'll add the link of the single below.

Thank you.

Arda Enes Turgut


Comments