AI Effect on Photography
We have two sides of photography on the table. First one is mostly related to business life. We can count product, journalism, advertisement photography for this area, of course. But as known, my professionality is quite differrent to the topic. That's why I'll share my thoughts about the second side which is related to art and hobby. There is no necessity to talk about something that I don't have enough information. (By the way I would like to instill this quality in everyone if I was able to do. Don’t be smart aleck guys.)
The reality, in my opinion this is the most important thing. Never, an existing picture that is generated by ai won't make us feel like a real one. Of course, if we able to separate which one is ai or not...
The invention of photography hasn't ended the art of painting but we know interest of people has decreased. However, paninting stayed as art and photography took a huge place in daily life. In our stuation unfortunatelly the reality awareness is in danger about it. Day by day, it becomes harder to understand picture that we see is real or not. Thus the art of photography losing its meaning…
I feel sad, this is the essential effect of AI on art of photography.
Thank you.
Arda Enes Turgut
Comments
Post a Comment